Rest. Recover. Rise… And Rehydrate.
Living well isn’t just about how much effort we exert, it’s about how much effort we put back into ensuring our bodies are supported in the best possible way. This is the fourfivecbd mantra, and now we’ve taken it to the next level by presenting the Europe’s first CBD Effervescent Multivitamin!
fourfivecbd want to redefine your definition of hydration in the truest sense by fuelling your body with an ideal balance of vitamins and minerals at the same time you drink the water your body needs. All you need to do is pop in a bag or water bottle and drink throughout your day – your body will thank you for it.
About Our CBD Effervescent Multivitamin Tablets
First in the range, and first in the world, are fourfivecbd’s CBD Effervescent Multivitamin Tablets.
So effervesce your day! Keep hydrated during your workout or consume for an extra vitamin boost alongside breakfast – there’s never a wrong time. These multivitamins have been expertly developed to provide the body with essential nutrients to help you maintain an active lifestyle.
How do these nutrients and vitamins support an active lifestyle?
Let’s break this down:
- Energy. Enjoy new found energy with high levels of vitamins B1, B3, B6, B12 and C, iron and zinc, which all contribute to normal metabolic function in the body, which helps to break down carbohydrate, as well as contributing to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Muscle Function. Calcium, potassium and magnesium are essential electrolytes needed for normal muscle function.
- Protein Synthesis. Magnesium and zinc maintain normal protein synthesis. L-glutamineis an amino acid that is part of essential proteins throughout the body. HMB is an active metabolite of the essential branched chain amino acid leucine, which naturally occurs in protein and muscle.
- Oxidative Stress. Zinc and vitamin C protect the cells from oxidative stress, a process that happens during increased metabolic activity of the cells.
- Electrolyte Balance. Magnesium contributes to normal electrolyte balance throughout the body.
- Immune System. Vitamins B6 and 12, along with iron and zinc contribute to the normal function of the immune system. Vitamin C goes one step further by maintaining normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise.
- Bones. Calcium, zinc and magnesium are needed for the maintenance for normal bones.
- Nervous System. Zinc, potassium, magnesium, vitamins B1, B3, B12 all contribute to normal function of the nervous system. Zinc and iron also contributes to normal cognitive function in the brain.
- Blood & Oxygen Transport. Iron and vitamins B6 and B12 contribute to normal red blood cell formation. Iron also contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body.
CBD Drinks – Quick FAQ
When Should I Take a fourfivecbd CBD Effervescent Multivitamin?
Much like the ambiguity that surrounds the best dose of CBD, the best time to take CBD multivitamins again could be very individual-specific. However, there are a few tips that could help you decide what works best for you:
- Choose a time where you can easily incorporate the new routine into your day.
- Let your body tell you – as CBD builds up in your system, you can better assess how it makes you feel. This can then help you determine at what point of the day is best for you to take it.
- Maintain your CBD schedule – Take CBD at the same time each day until you can accurately assess the effects it is having. Switching the time of day you take your CBD multivitamins frequently might not give you a clear representation of how it affects you.
Because the CBD in these tablets is digested and slower to release than in CBD oils, some people prefer to take them at the start or end, or both, of their day to promote a consistent influx of CBD into the system, like any other supplement.
How many Effervescent Multivitamins should I take in a day?
The recommended daily dose of CBD is no more than 70mg. As with any form of CBD, fourfivecbd suggest starting small – as with any other multivitamin, you would usually only take one per day. As these tablets are best for those looking for slow and steady effects, spacing capsules out between several hours or a full day is not uncommon.
Can CBD Effervescent Multivitamins Expire?
Yes, CBD Effervescent Multivitamins do technically expire. So, whenever you purchase these from fourfivecbd, first check the expiration date to make sure that you can finish consuming the tablets before the date has arrived.